Friday, September 24, 2010

And . . . I'm out

I am humming the tune "Leaving on a Jet Plane" right now.  My bags are packed, well almost. My papers are completed.  My competition post has been entered.  I actually have two hotel reservations booked and will be sharing a rental car with another bridesmaid.  I sort of have my shit together, sort of. 

This is a call to all of you to vote for PHO REAL?! starting on Monday.  I will do my best to remind you while I am away, but if I can't please, please, please.  You got me through round one, let's get to round three!  

I promise to bring home loads of stories, surely about driving on the wrong side of the road. Lord help me. My camera has a full battery and an empty memory card. Good people of Ireland, here I come!  xoH

1 comment:

jessikahsd said...

Have a fantastic time - you deserve it!