Thursday, September 16, 2010

Confirmation: Zicam has not stolen my taste buds

Good morning. I have something idiotic to share with you this fine September morn. Something that is so quintessentially Hailey I could not let it go unposted.

Notice a similarity between these two containers?


Both share similar packaging and coloring. One is negligibly taller than the other, but otherwise these two containers look relatively identical. Yes? Am I correct in this observation?


These two containers hold very different products. Both are liquid. Both are tasty. One belongs in my coffee and one DOES NOT:



Can you guess which one I poured into my coffee without realizing my mistake and TOOK A SIP again without realizing my coffee hadn't really changed into the desired warm hue?

Two things: Zicam has not stolen my taste buds. Coffee spiked with chicken broth tastes like arse. Second: my abs are so sore from sneezing so much yesterday that I let out an audible yelp the last time I let out an "hachu." My Idaho History classmates are going to love me today.

5 comments:

jessikahsd said...

Ha ha ha - this post just made me laugh so loud that my co-workers are now looking at my as though I am insane. Get well soon lady!

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious. I literally laughed out loud in the office--and I don't think it was very good timing. The photos say it all, really. Perhaps the extra broth would lend to faster healing of the sneezy fits?

Kabilliam said...

Would that be a Caffè Pollo or a Café Poulet?
You could make yourself a nice bowl of rice milk noodle soup and see if that helps you'll feel better.

Whitney said...

BAHAHAH that is NOT a good way to start your day hails! Hope you feel better and actually had a good cup of joe!

Classic Kitchen Twist said...

Too funny! Sounds like something I would do!