Sunday, April 18, 2010

Coffee and string cheese: the breakfast of non-champions

Breakfast is my favorite meal to make. Unfortunately, I don't motivate well in the morning so my standard breakfast is coffee and string cheese. Lame and unhealthy, I know.

If I ever win the lottery, a breakfast cafe is on the top of my wish list. My menu would be filled with dishes like the one below. Plus, I could drink coffee all day long. Sweet, sweet coffee.

It's Sunday, treat yourself to a good breakfast (or dinner as was my case).

Find a cute dish.
I am a sucker for cute dishes.

Leftover chard, feta cheese.

Scramble two eggs, more feta on top, as well as fresh thyme.

Bake for 20 minutes or until firm in a 350 degree oven.

Red taters with fresh dill and chives.

Bread from the lovely ladies at the Lava Hot Springs Senior Center.
I am looking forward to my bread making lesson.

3 comments:

jessikahsd said...

Hailey, I eat coffee and string cheese for breakfast everyday too! But this definitely looks like a much more delicious option. :)

Wren said...

Your orange bake ware had me at "hello."

Jim said...

Looks like a nice brunch. Have you ever tried rapini?